Click Showtime & Buy
Sun, Jul 9, 2017
Sun, Aug 13, 2017
Sun, Sep 10, 2017
Sun, Oct 8, 2017
- 8 PM shows are 18+/10:30 PM shows are 21+
- Doors open at 7 PM for our 8 PM show, and 10 PM for our 10:30 PM show.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front row of the balcony, and front in front and side of the stage. GA is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, or any of our food items.
- There is a $1 Service Fee on top of each ticket price, that is paid directly to our ticketing company. This is similar to fees you pay with Ticketmaster, or Ticketweb. We are extremely happy to be with Seat Engine, a company that prides itself on keeping this fee so substantially low.
The Drink N' Debate is a monthly Comedy Competition created by Nick Cavasier, Jeremy Person. Four teams of three comedians from all over the Pacific Northwest. Hit the stage given only a topic and 5 minutes to prepare their arguments. In this improv style debate show, who will take home the title of MasterDebators™?