Click Showtime & Buy
Fri, Jan 25, 2019
Sat, Jan 26, 2019
- 7:30 PM shows are 18+/10:30 PM shows are 21+
- Doors open at 6:30 PM for our 7:30 PM show, and 9:30 PM for our 10:00 PM show.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front row of the balcony, and front two rows directly in front of the stage. General Admission is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, or any of our food items.
- We are a plastic straw free establishment. You are welcome to bring a straw with you, not use a straw, or purchase a custom Tacoma Comedy Club metal straw for $2. This is becoming a policy in the state of Washington that we are getting ahead of, and we support it as well. See https://strawfree.org/ for more information!
Feature: Cory Michaelis
MC: Josh Firestine
Jeremy Piven was most recently seen as a series regular in the CBS television series WISDOM OF THE
CROWD. He was also recently seen as Harry Gordon Selfridge in the popular PBS series MR. SELFRIDGE.
Among his many notable roles, Piven is best known as movie agent “Ari Gold” in the hit HBO series
ENTOURAGE, which aired for eight seasons and won Piven three Emmy Awards and a Golden Globe. In
2015, Piven reprised the fan-favorite role in the ENTOURAGE feature film released by Warner Bros. He
was also seen in SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR from directors Frank Miller and Robert Rodriguez.
Jeremy’s extensive career in television also includes the satirical THE LARRY SANDERS SHOW. In film, he
starred in Mark Pellington’s drama I MELT WITH YOU, Gaby Dellal’s heart-wrenching ANGELS CREST,
Gary Fleder’s RUNAWAY JURY, Todd Phillips’s hit comedy OLD SCHOOL, Ridley Scott’s BLACK HAWK
DOWN, Peter Chelsom’s SERENDIPITY, Brett Ratner’s THE FAMILY MAN, Peter Berg’s VERY BAD THINGS
and THE KINGDOM, Cameron Crowe’s SINGLES, Joe Carnahan’s SMOKIN ACES, Guy Ritchie’s
ROCKNROLLA, and THE PLAYER for director Robert Altman. In 2005, Piven returned to his theater roots
starring in the off-Broadway hit FAT PIG by Neil LaBute, for which he received a Distinguished
Performance Honor from the Drama League. He also appeared as Bobby Gould on Broadway in SPEED