These shows will take place, with the following social distancing measures:
- Capacity Reduced to 50%
- More Space Between All Tables
- Staff will potentially be wearing masks
- Temp checks will be done of all staff (and potentially customers)
- No one will be sat with guest not in their own party
- If the show ends up cancelled, we will refund your tickets in full.
- 7 PM and 9:30 PM shows are 18+
- Doors open at 6 PM for our 7 PM show, and 9 PM for our 9:30 PM show.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front row of the balcony, and front two rows directly in front of the stage. General Admission is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, or any of our food items.
Eric Schwartz is a multi-dimensional showman who combines stand-up, music and visual elements to entertain audiences from all angles.
One of the most creative and original comedians working today, Eric has earned the description, “everything there is to love about entertainment” (First Order Historians). GQ India names him one of “5 International Comics You Must Catch.”“E! News Daily” host Ryan Seacrest said Schwartz is “rocking the web” with “video that’s got everyone Googling” and Forbes.com applauds him for having “a minor industry in pop music parodies.”
A product of America’s melting pot, Eric was raised on the outskirts of Los Angeles in a Jewish and Mexican family during the golden age of hip hop. His entertainment career began when he spent his Bar Mitzvah money on DJ gear, eventually becoming one of the most popular DJs at industry events for companies like DreamWorks and Warner Bros. Not content to only speak with his hands, Eric never hesitated at an opportunity to get on the mic and make the audience laugh.
These would be the seeds that grew Eric’s style of musical comedy, which has led him to television appearances on Showtime, The Tonight Show, Comics Unleashed, BET and his one-hour special, “Surrender to the Blender,” on Hulu. A pioneer of viral video, Eric has racked up over 100 million views on his stand-up clips, comedic music videos, sketches and his popular web series, “Cultura.” He has created content for and with with Grammy-winner Jason Mraz, Tiffany Haddish, Craig Robinson, Anjelah Johnson, Disney, Yahoo, HLN, Machinima, Maker Studios, MiTu Networks and more.
Eric headlines across the country, in addition to opening for Jo Koy on his Just Kidding World Tour.