Click Showtime & Buy
Thu, Apr 4, 2019
Fri, Apr 5, 2019
Sat, Apr 6, 2019
- 7:30 PM shows are 18+/10 PM shows are 21+
- Doors open at 6:30 PM for our 7:30 PM show, and 9:30 PM for our 10:00 PM show.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front row of the balcony, and front two rows directly in front of the stage. General Admission is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, or any of our food items.
- We are a plastic straw free establishment. You are welcome to bring a straw with you, not use a straw, or purchase a custom Tacoma Comedy Club metal straw for $2. This is becoming a policy in the state of Washington that we are getting ahead of, and we support it as well. See https://strawfree.org/ for more information!
Comedian, actor, and writer Josh Wolf has become one of the most sought after personalities in comedy today. From adding his quick witted commentary on comedy round tables, to becoming a New York Times Bestselling Author, writing on hit television shows, and headlining stand-up comedy tours across the nation, Wolf has proved time and time again he is one of the most dynamic and multi-faceted comedians in the entertainment business. Wolf is currently a regular round table guest and writer on the hit E! series “Chelsea Lately,” and recently appeared as a performer on the new E! series “After Lately.” In March 2013, Wolf debuted his latest book, “It Takes Balls: Dating Single Moms and Other Confessions from an Unprepared Single Dad” [Grand Central Publishing.] Funny and brutally honest, the book details Wolf’s adventures as a struggling stand up comedian, while juggling being a single parent in Los Angeles.