Featuring: See below for headliner schedule
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- THE ONLY WAY TO GUARANTEE NOT SHARING A TABLE IS TO HAVE 4 OR MORE TICKETS PURCHASED!
- Premium seating is in the front row of the balcony, and front two rows directly in front of the stage. General Admission is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- Masks are required for all customers.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, or any of our food items.
- 2:00 PM Show/1:15 PM Doors
COVID-19: We do not have any restrictions regarding vaccination status, however due to the governor’s mandate, masks are required for entry unless you are seated at your table with food and beverages. Since we are deemed a non-essential business, we are unfortunately unable to make accommodations for those with mask exemptions.
August 1st: Erica Rhodes
August 8th: Duane Goad
August 15th: Tyler Smith
August 22nd: Monica Nevi
August 29th: Pat House
September 5th: Mary Lou Gamba
September 12th: Dustin Nickerson
September 19th: Mike Coletta
September 26th: Kristin Key
October 24th: Michael Glatzmaier
October 31st: Josh Firestine
November 7th: Shang
November 28th: Casey McLain