Feature: Zoltan Kaszas
These shows will take place, with the following social distancing measures:
- Capacity Reduced to 35%
- 6-Feet Between All Tables
- Staff will wear masks
- Temp checks will be done of all Staff
- No one will be sat with guest not in their own party
- If the show ends up cancelled, we will refund your tickets in full.
- 7:30 PM shows are 18+/10 PM shows are 21+
- Doors open at 6:30 PM for our 7:30 PM show, and 9:30 PM for our 10:00 PM show.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front row of the balcony, and front two rows directly in front of the stage. General Admission is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, or any of our food items.
A Seattle native now suffering in Southern California, Dustin Nickerson is an in demand comic on the rise. He’s currently touring the country and was recently featured by Kevin Hart on Comedy Central’s Hart of the City.
Dustin has also been seen on Laughs on Fox, the PBS Comedy Hour, Hulu and can regularly be heard on Sirius Radio XM, Rooftop Comedy, and the Darren Streblow Show. He’s also the host of hit podcast Don’t Make Me Come Back There, a funny podcast about family.
Dustin describes himself as “the world’s most average person” but is far from it when on stage. He brings you into his life through his humour about the struggles of parenting, marriage, and being generally annoyed by most people.
At just 34 years old, Dustin has been married for 15 years and has three kids! This helps makes Dustin truly one of the most unique voices in the comedy scene.