- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front row of the balcony, and front two rows directly in front of the stage. General Admission is first come, first serve.
- Most of our tables seat 4 people, so purchasing 4 or more tickets is the only way to ensure a table to yourself.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, or any of our food items.
- 5:30 PM Show/4:45 PM Doors
- 8:00 PM Show/7:15 PM Doors
COVID-19: We do not have any restrictions regarding vaccination status, however due to the governor’s mandate, masks are required for entry unless you are seated at your table with food and beverages. Since we are deemed a non-essential business, we are unfortunately unable to make accommodations for those with mask exemptions.
2017 has started out with a bang for Mo Mandel. Along with making a
guest star appearance on CBS’S hit show 2 BROKE GIRLS, Mo has just
booked a role on COMEDY CENTRAL’S upcoming sitcom HAMPTON DEVILLE,
released his first hour special on NBC’S comedy platform SEESO, and the
series that Mo created and executive produces, COMEDY KNOCKOUT, just
got picked up for a 3rd season by truTV. Best know for making over 40
appearances on CHELSEA LATELY and hosting truTV’s BARMAGEDDON for two
seasons, Mo has also made numerous appearances on CONAN, THE LATE LATE
SHOW, has a half hour special on COMEDY CENTRAL, twice lost on his own
show COMEDY KNOCKOUT, and was even a guest on ADAM COROLLA’S dope ass
podcast. In the past Mo has guest starred on such hit shows as MODERN
FAMILY, CASTLE, HAPPY ENDINGS, and was one of the leads of NBC’S office
comedy FREE AGENTS, opposite Hank Azaria, Natasha Leggero, and Kathryn
Hahn. Mo is real talent and always takes the audience on a wild ride
that leaves them rolling. He is writing this and is enjoying speaking
about himself in the 3rd person.