- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front row of the balcony, and front two rows directly in front of the stage. General Admission is first come, first serve.
- Most of our tables seat 4 people, so purchasing 4 or more tickets is the only way to ensure a table to yourself.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, or any of our food items.
- 7:30 PM Show/6:30 PM Doors
- 10:00 PM Show/9:30 PM Doors
- Thursday: $12-$18
- Friday/Saturday Late: $20-$28
- Saturday Early: $22-$30
COVID-19: We do not have any restrictions regarding vaccination status, however due to the governor’s mandate, masks are required for entry unless you are seated at your table with food and beverages. Since we are deemed a non-essential business, we are unfortunately unable to make accommodations for those with mask exemptions.
Andy Woodhull was the first comedian to made his network television debut on the Tonight Show: Starring Jimmy Fallon, and has also recently appeared on Conan, Comics Unleashed with Byron Allen, and Gotham Comedy Live on AXS. In 2009 he appeared on Comedy Central's Live at Gotham.
Andy has appeared at many comedy festivals and contests including, the Bridgetown Comedy Festival, The Maui Comedy Festival, Just For Laughs Comedy Festival in Montreal, and The Great American Comedy Festival. He has been featured on the nationally syndicated Bob and Tom radio show, and was a semi-finalist in CMT's "Next Big Comic". He won the Best of the Midwest Competition at Gilda's Laugh Fest in 2011. His 2012 album release "Lucy" was named top 10 comedy albums of the year by comedyreviews.com
Andy is a former resident of Chicago, where he was named one of four comedians to watch by the Chicago Tribune.