- Shows starting at 9:30pm or later are 21+, and shows starting earlier are 18+ with a valid ID.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- 6TH & PROCTOR - Premium seating is in the first couple of rows. General Admission is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, or any of our food items.
- 7:30 PM Show/6:30 PM Doors
6th & Proctor
3829 6th Ave
Tacoma, WA 98406
Jeremiah Coughlan is a comedian who physically
resembles what would happen if Chris Farley ate Bob Ross, while his stage
presence embodies some of the traits of those two. Coughlan is an
imperfect mix of chaos and control. In what can seem paradoxical,
Jeremiah carries a calm, and contented demeanor into his high energy and
surprisingly athletic performances. Although he still hasn’t figured
out how to complete a painting in 30-minutes.
With his candid, conversational
brand of self-deprecating humor, Jeremiah has become a regular performer
at Clubs all over the Northwest. In 2016 he performed as part of the
Hudson Valley Comedy Festival in New York, and in 2017 he was invited to
perform in The Idaho Laugh Festival in Boise, ID, The SF Sketchfest in
San Francisco, CA, and the Crom Comedy Festival in Toronto, Ontario.