Click Showtime & Buy
Thu, May 4, 2023
Sat, May 6, 2023
Tickets: $12 - $18
- Shows starting at 9:30pm or later are 21+, and shows starting earlier are 18+ with a valid ID.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front row of the balcony, and front two rows directly in front of the stage. General Admission is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, or any of our food items.
- 4:00 PM Show/3:00 PM Doors
- 7:30 PM Show/6:30 PM Doors
Matt McClowry is not your typical stand-up comic. A tall, clean-cut comic originally frim Detroit, he has overcome childhood diagnosis of Asperger's syndrome, to use his sharp wit to wow audiences. While Asperger's might seem like an insurmountable obstacle to successfully performing stand-up, as its symptoms seem incompatible with the skill set required to make a crowd of strangers laugh. However, Matt is an able and confident performer, laconically delivering observations about a host of modern absurdities in a deep, distinctive deadpan. Matt has been gaining national exposure recently with club, college, and festival appearances from coast to coast, including an impressive third place finish at the “World Series of Comedy” in Las Vegas. You might never know he had Asperger's Syndrome if he didn't talk about it onstage.