These shows will take place, with the following social distancing measures:
- Capacity Reduced to 50%
- 6-Feet Between All Tables
- Staff will wear masks
- Masks are required by guests when entering, but not at their table well eating/drinking.
- Temp checks will be done of all Staff
- If you do not have 4 people in your party, you will potentially be sat with strangers.
- If the show ends up cancelled, we will refund your tickets in full.
- 7:30 PM shows are 18+/10 PM/10:30 PM shows are 21+
- Doors open at 6:30 PM for our 7:30 PM show, and 9:30 PM for our 10:00 PM show, and 9:45 PM for our 10:30 PM shows.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front row of the balcony, and front two rows directly in front of the stage. General Admission is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, or any of our food items.
Sam Tripoli, the host of one of America’s most popular conspiracy themed podcasts “Tin Foil Hat”, is bringing his provocative world view to the stage in a special night of stand up comedy and far out theories.
Joined for this limited engagement by fellow status quo provocateur & Joe Rogan podcast regular Eddie Bravo, the dissenting duo will turn conventional thinking & historically accepted accounts on its’ collective ear.
You’re under the impression that man really walked on the moon? You’ve assumed all these years that the world was round? Sam and Eddie have a collection of entertaining observations on those widely held positions (and many others like them) that will start you laughing but leave you thinking.
Boasting a stand up career that spans three decades, including appearances on Comedy Central, Showtime, and Netflix, Sam Tripoli enjoys ongoing success as a comedian, actor, and podcaster. In addition to hosting weekly episodes of the wildly popular Tin Foil Hat and Punch Drunk Sports podcasts, Tripoli recently starred alongside the biggest names in comedy in the feature film “Dying Laughing.”
Perhaps best known for founding the 10th Planet Jiu-Jitsu martial arts system, as well as his many appearances on the “Joe Rogan Experience”, Eddie Bravo is the definition of a Renaissance man. Known as an accomplished martial artist, musician, commentator, and viral philosopher, Bravo is a counter cultural dynamo who wows any crowd that gathers within the sound of his voice. His disciples and devotees travel long distances to listen to Bravo hold court on all things unbelievably yet undeniably curious.
Hear your favorite conspiracy theorists Sam Tripoli and Eddie Bravo (and friends) tackle your favorite conspiracy theories at “Tin Foil Hat Comedy” Live