Feature: Tyler Boeh
These shows will take place, with the following social distancing measures:
- Capacity Reduced to 35%
- 6-Feet Between All Tables
- Staff will wear masks
- Temp checks will be done of all Staff
- No one will be sat with guest not in their own party
- If the show ends up cancelled, we will refund your tickets in full.
- 7:30 PM shows are 18+/10 PM shows are 21+
- Doors open at 6:30 PM for our 7:30 PM show, and 9:30 PM for our 10:00 PM show.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front row of the balcony, and front two rows directly in front of the stage. General Admission is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, or any of our food items.
Chris Franjola is a writer/comedian who began his comedy career on Long Island. Chris was a wrier and a regular performer on E!'s hit show "Chelsea Lately" for 8 years. Together with the talented writing staff, Chris wrote over 1500 episodes while performing on the show more than anyone else beside Chelsea Handler and Chuy. During his time on the show, Chris created some of the shows most memorable characters like Gay Caveman, Bieber Man, Johnny Depp, Seventeen Magazine Players and many more. He also starred on the critically acclaimed scripted comedy series "After Lately," which aired for three seasons on E!, he was the host of Sons of Anarchy aftershow Anarchy Afterward, airing live on FX.
Chris has a comedy album "The Shallow End" which received rave reviews and stayed in iTunes Top 10 Comedy Albums for 5 weeks. Chris could have been seen as a contributing panelist on "The Josh Wolf Show" on CMT and "Funniest Fails" on Fox. When he isn't busy writing and acting, he's performing stand-up on the road, headlining venues all over the country. Before Chelsea Lately, Chris wroe for other shows inclkuding Family Guy, the MTV Video Music Awards, and the original Chelsea Handler Show. Most Recently, Chris can be seen on Netflix's "Glow".