Feature: Gabriel Rutledge
These shows will take place, with the following social distancing measures:
- Capacity Reduced to 50%
- 6-Feet Between All Tables
- Staff will wear masks
- Masks are required by guests when entering, but not at their table well eating/drinking.
- Temp checks will be done of all Staff
- If you do not have 4 people in your party, you will potentially be sat with strangers.
- If the show ends up cancelled, we will refund your tickets in full.
- 7:30 PM shows are 18+/10 PM/10:30 PM shows are 21+
- Doors open at 6:30 PM for our 7:30 PM show, and 9:30 PM for our 10:00 PM show, and 9:45 PM for our 10:30 PM shows.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front row of the balcony, and front two rows directly in front of the stage. General Admission is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, or any of our food items.
If laughter is what you want, then Ralph Porter is what you need. Born in San Francisco, California, then moving to Seattle, Washington, Ralph got his start doing stand up comedy in Anchorage, Alaska. Becoming the first local comic to win the Anchorage Laugh Off Comedy Competition, three years straight. '92-'93-'94. Then moving back to the Washington area in 1995, Ralph became a presence at the world's famous Seattle Comedy Underground. Working with some of the best comedians in the business, Sinbad, George Lopez, Tommy Davison, Mark Curry just to name a few, Ralph became the talk of the town. Ralph claims to be "almost famous" .