- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front row of the balcony, and front two rows directly in front of the stage. General Admission is first come, first serve.
- Our tables seat 4 people, so purchasing 4 or more tickets is the only way to ensure a table to yourself.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, or any of our food items.
- 7:30 PM Show/6:30 PM Doors
- 10:00 PM Show/9:30 PM Doors
- Thursday: $12-$18
- Friday/Saturday Late: $20-$28
- Saturday Early: $22-$30
COVID-19: We do not have any restrictions regarding vaccination status, however due to the governor’s mandate, masks are required for entry unless you are seated at your table with food and beverages. Since we are deemed a non-essential business, we are unfortunately unable to make accommodations for those with mask exemptions.
Jessica Kirson's unique style and captivating stage presence captures the attention of audiences and club bookers everywhere she performs. Her wide variety of characters brings a diverse energy to her routine. Once you’ve seen her amazing talent, it’s easy to understand why she was selected to perform at the Hamptons, Toyota, Marshall's Women in Comedy, Comedy Central's South Beach, Montreal, and HBO's Las Vegas comedy festivals. She was awarded "Best Female Comic" by the MAC association in New York City and recently accepted the Nightlife Award for "Best Stand-up Comedian" in New York City. Her YouTube channel "The Jessy K Show" has more than 100 videos with a combined total of over 2.5 million views. In 2013, she launched her own podcast titled, "The Jessica Kirson Podcast."
Jessica has been featured on various television shows, including, The Travel Channel, Comedy Central's "Premium Blend" and "Fresh Faces," Nickelodeon's "Sixth in the Suburbs," Noggin's "LOL," VH1's "Awesomely Bad" Shows, Oxygen's premier game show "Can You Tell?," Bravo's "The Great Things About Being," The Women's Television Network's "She's So Funny," NBC's "Last Comic Standing" Seasons 2 and 3, NBC's "Last Call With Carson Daly," NBC's "Why We Heart Vampires," Fox’s "The Dr. Oz Show," The Travel Channel’s "When Vacations Go Bust,” TV Guide Network, AXS TV, two appearances on NBC’s "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno," two appearances on ABC’s "The View," Showtime's "White Boyz in the Hood,” and NBC's "Celebrity Apprentice." She also has a one hour special on the Logo Channel called "My Cookie's Gone" and has appeared on "The Joy Behar Show" on CNN-HLN numerous times. She made her big screen debut in Nick Cannon’s "School Dance" and has also been heard on "The Howard Stern Show."