Hosted by Cory Michaelis
- 7:30 PM shows are 18+
- Doors open at 6:30 PM for our 7:30 PM show.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front row of the balcony, and front two rows directly in front of the stage. General Admission is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, or any of our food items
COVID-19: We do not have any restrictions regarding vaccination status, however due to the governor’s mandate, masks are required for entry unless you are seated at your table with food and beverages. Since we are deemed a non-essential business, we are unfortunately unable to make accommodations for those with mask exemptions.
The Graduation Show features comedy students from our Virtual Comedy Class performing LIVE Stand-Up Comedy for their final class. The class offered a great experience for those who want to learn the basics of stand-up comedy. It takes a lot of courage, and it’s a lot of work writing and performing comedy. After a month of coaching and Online classes, these students have an act that is ready for the stage and guaranteed to make you laugh hard and leave extremely impressed. Class Instructor Cory Michaelis has witnessed this countless times and has high expectations for this particular class. The students are excited to share their act with a supportive audience of friends, family, and the public! Cory has taught high school students for the last eleven years and a large part of his pedagogy is researching to improve a skill and fostering creativity. As a comic for the last seven years, he reached the finals of last year’s Seattle International Comedy Competition and tours the country full time.