Click Showtime & Buy
Thu, Aug 29, 2019
Fri, Aug 30, 2019
Sat, Aug 31, 2019
- 7:30 PM shows are 18+/10 PM shows are 21+
- Doors open at 6:30 PM for our 7:30 PM show, and 9:30 PM for our 10:00 PM show.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front row of the balcony, and front two rows directly in front of the stage. General Admission is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, or any of our food items.
- We are a plastic straw free establishment. You are welcome to bring a straw with you, not use a straw, or purchase a custom Tacoma Comedy Club metal straw for $2. This is becoming a policy in the state of Washington that we are getting ahead of, and we support it as well. See https://strawfree.org/ for more information!
Shane Torres is a stand up comedian and writer. You may have seen him in the background on Last Comic Standing, on Conan, or acting on IFC’s Comedy Bang Bang. He has also been part of Montreal Just For Laugh’s New Faces in 2013 that same year. Shane was also one of Comedy Central’s Comics to Watch in 2012. Shane has performed at many festivals all over the country including Bridgetown Comedy Festival, Bumbershoot Music and Arts Festival, and many more.
He is the creator of the podcast radio show Help Wanted . Shane has also contributed writing to Laughspin, The Portland Mercury, and Nailed Magazine. He also hates writing bios.