Featuring: See below for headliner schedule
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- THE ONLY WAY TO GUARANTEE NOT SHARING A TABLE IS TO HAVE 4 OR MORE TICKETS PURCHASED!
- Premium seating is in the front row of the balcony, and front two rows directly in front of the stage. General Admission is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- Masks are required for all customers.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, or any of our food items.
- 2:00 PM Show/1:15 PM Doors
COVID-19: We do not have any restrictions regarding vaccination status, however due to the governor’s mandate, masks are required for entry unless you are seated at your table with food and beverages. Since we are deemed a non-essential business, we are unfortunately unable to make accommodations for those with mask exemptions.
November 7th: Shang
December 5th: Casey McLain