Tickets: $22 - $30
- Shows starting at 9:30pm or later are 21+, and shows starting earlier are 18+ with a valid ID.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the first couple of rows. General Admission is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, or any of our food items.
- 7:30 PM Show/6:30 PM Doors
- 8:00 PM Show/7:00 PM Doors
- 9:45 PM Show/9:30 PM Doors
- 10:15 PM Show/9:45 PM Doors
6th & Proctor
3829 6th Ave
Tacoma, WA 98406
Emma Willmann is one of New York City’s top comedians, and perhaps one of the only "dyslexic-gender-wiggly-comics-with-ADHD" from Blue Hill, Maine.
In the third grade, Mrs. Weller would bribe Emma with the chance to tell a story at the end of every class if Emma promised to stop talking to the other classmates. Now, Emma gets to tell stories nightly at The Comedy Cellar, on Netflix’s: The Comedy Line Up, Comedy Central, and is one of the few comics ever to have multiple appearances on The Late Show with Stephan Colbert. All of this has earned Emma a spot on Caroline’s 10 Funniest Comics, Just For Laughs: New Faces, and TimeOut’s 10 Funniest Women in NYC.
Emma’s mom is “really proud of all of this, but doesn’t like comedy.”
Additionally, Emma is an actor and writer best known for playing the role of Beth on Crazy Ex-Girlfriend and also featured on Paramount Plus’s The Good Fight, Judd Apatow’s Crashing, MTV, and TruTV. Emma also has a chart-topping podcast, Inside The Closet, and is a regular on The Taylor Strecker Show.
Emma tells stories every day on Instagram and TikTok, several of which have gone viral and earned a total of 450,000 followers (although we’re pretty sure Mrs. Weller isn’t one of them).
From peanut butter to porn preferences, Emma loves talking about everything, and is known for the unique ability to authentically connect with all types of audiences, even the occasional heckler.