- Shows starting at 9:30pm or later are 21+, and shows starting earlier are 18+ with a valid ID.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- DOWNTOWN - Premium seating is in the front row of the balcony, and front two rows. General Admission is first come, first serve.
- 6TH & PROCTOR - Premium seating is in the first couple of rows. General Admission is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, or any of our food items.
- 7:00 PM Show/6:00 PM Doors
- 7:30 PM Show/6:30 PM Doors
- 9:45 PM Show/9:00 PM Doors
- 10:15 PM Show/9:30 PM Doors
- Thursday: $20/$28
- Friday/Saturday: $25/$35
933 Market Street
Tacoma, WA 98402
Sarah Colonna is a standup comedian, author and actor who can currently be seen starring as "Angie" (alongside Dallas Roberts, Debby Ryan and Alyssa Milano) in Netflix’s hit show “Insatiable”. She is also currently recurring as “Lori” on Showtime’s hit show “Shameless.”
Sarah became well known as the popular roundtable regular on the hit late night talk show “Chelsea Lately.” She also served as a full time writer on “Chelsea Lately,” as well as a producer, writer and star of the show’s spin-off scripted series “After Lately.”
She was recently seen in Michael Rosenbaum’s hilarious comedy “Back in the Day,” alongside Rosenbaum, Nick Swardson, Harland Williams, Morena Baccarin and many others. She’s also recently appeared in Diablo Cody’s “Paradise,” CBS’ “Battle Creek,” and “Killing Hasselhoff” with Ken Jeong. Her first book, “Life as I Blow it,” debuted at number 5 on the New York Times Bestseller list, followed with a sold out book tour in several major cities in the country. It was also sold to NBC to be developed for television with producers Happy Madison two years in a row.
Her second book, “Has Anyone Seen My Pants?” was released in March 2015 to the same rave reviews and tour. Her writing success has led to a current collaboration with pop star Demi Lovato on Lovato’s upcoming memoir. Sarah continues to tour across the country headlining comedy clubs regularly. She’s appeared on several other TV shows, including “The Steve Harvey Show,” “The United States of Tara,” “Scare Tactics,” and “Monk,” and was a semi-finalist on NBC’s “Last Comic Standing.”