Click Showtime & Buy
Thu, Jun 15, 2023
Fri, Jun 16, 2023
Sat, Jun 17, 2023
Tickets: $ 20 - $35
- Shows starting at 9:30pm or later are 21+, and shows starting earlier are 18+ with a valid ID.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front row of the balcony and first two rows. General Admission is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, or any of our food items.
- 7:00 PM Show/6:00 PM Doors
- 7:30 PM Show/6:30 PM Doors
- 9:45 PM Show/9:00 PM Doors
- 10:15 PM Show/9:30 PM Doors
- Thursday: $20 - $28
- Friday/Saturday: $25 - $35
Director/writer/comedian/actor Jay Chandrasekhar has contributed and appeared in a wide variety of critically acclaimed television programs and films throughout his career.
After graduating, Chandrasekhar and his classmates from Colgate University formed Charred Goosebeak, a sketch comedy group. Upon graduating, the members of Charred Goosebeak changed their name to Broken Lizard and performed at comedy clubs and college campuses across the nation until the mid-90s, when they set their sights on producing television and feature films.
Under his Broken Lizard banner, Chandrasekhar directed, co-wrote, and starred in Fox Searchlight Picture’s comedy cult classics Super Troopers and the highly anticipated Super Troopers 2, along with Club Dread, and Warner Bros.’ Beerfest. He also directed the Broken Lizard comedy special, Broken Lizard Stands Up.
Chandrasekhar's book, Mustache Shenanigans: Making Super Troopers and Other Adventures in Comedy gives a behind-the-scenes look at the making of Super Trooper and Super Troopers 2.
In 2005, Chandrasekhar directed The Dukes of Hazzard, a silver screen adaptation of the hit 1980’s television show for Warner Bros. which grossed over $111 million worldwide. In 2012 he directed and starred in Millennium Entertainment’s The Babymakers, alongside Olivia Munn, Paul Schneider, Kevin Heffernan, and Nat Faxon. He can also be seen in DreamWorks’ comedy hit, I Love You, Man opposite Paul Rudd and Jason Segel.
In addition to his feature film work, Chandrasekhar has directed various TV shows, including several episodes of the Emmy Award-winning series Arrested Development, Up All Night, Happy Endings, Community, Royal Pains, Blue Mountain State, Psych, Chuck, Undeclared, The Human Giant and more.
Chandrasekhar tours the country doing stand-up comedy and currently lives in Los Angeles with his wife and children.