- Shows starting at 9:30pm or later are 21+, and shows starting earlier are 18+ with a valid ID.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- DOWNTOWN - Premium seating is in the front row of the balcony, and front two rows. General Admission is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, or any of our food items.
- 7:00 PM Show/6:00 PM Doors
- 7:30 PM Show/6:30 PM Doors
- 9:45 PM Show/9:00 PM Doors
- 10:15 PM Show/9:30 PM Doors
933 Market Street
Tacoma, WA 98402
Matt McCusker is a comedian, writer, and proud co-host of Matt and Shane’s Secret Podcast.
After spending much of his young life engaging in mostly non-violent criminal activity, Matt has dedicated the rest of his days toward the pursuit of peace and harmony.
He wrote the novel Overlook: A Story About Drugs, Disappointment, and the American Dream.
He was also supposed to be on a local TV news show once, but they scrapped the segment. Matt seems to think it had something to do with the fact that he showed up incredibly stoned and didn’t really answer any of their questions in a coherent and satisfying manner.
He is a stern, yet loving father and a sexually dedicated husband who ultimately places God above all things.