Feature: Cory Michaelis
These shows will take place, with the following social distancing measures:
- Capacity Reduced to 35%
- 6-Feet Between All Tables
- Staff will wear masks
- Temp checks will be done of all Staff
- No one will be sat with guest not in their own party (Unless both parties are 100% comfortable with it)
- If the show ends up cancelled, we will refund your tickets in full.
- 7:30 PM shows are 18+/10 PM shows are 21+
- Doors open at 6:30 PM for our 7:30 PM show, and 9:30 PM for our 10:00 PM show.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front row of the balcony, and front two rows directly in front of the stage. General Admission is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, or any of our food items.
Born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii, Kermet Apio enjoyed a childhood in paradise. He spent his time watching television, playing, and procrastinating everything else. To this day, he still does all three extensively.
After graduating from high school, Kermet moved to Seattle to attend the University of Washington. Seattle became home. In early 1989, Kermet did his first open mike night at the Comedy Underground in Seattle. Comedy was a fun hobby. In May of 1990, he quit his job, said good bye to health care and benefits, and took the leap to performing full time. It is still his only job skill.
He was the winner of the 2009 Great American Comedy Festival and has had numerous appearances on television and radio. He has showcased at comedy festivals in Aspen, Las Vegas, and Vancouver and has performed in 47 states and 3 Canadian provinces. He is a past winner of the Seattle Comedy Competition and was a semi-finalist in the San Francisco Comedy Competition. Also, in 1988 he was Dishwasher of the Month at the Sea-Tac Airport Denny’s.
Kermet is married and the proud father of two wonderful children. He enjoys his family, baseball, and pie. He does not enjoy opera, sitting in traffic, and writing about himself in the third person.