Feature: Cameron Mazzuca
- Shows starting at 9:30pm or later are 21+, and shows starting earlier are 18+ with a valid ID.
- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- 6TH & PROCTOR - Premium seating is in the first couple of rows. General Admission is first come, first serve.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, or any of our food items.
- 7:30 PM Show/6:30 PM Doors
- 8:00 PM Show/7:00 PM Doors
- 9:45 PM Show/9:00 PM Doors
6th & Proctor
3829 6th Ave
Tacoma, WA 98406
John Roy began his career performing in independent rooms in Chicago. After honing his act in clubs around the Midwest, John was crowned the first champion of CBS’ “Star Search,” in 2003.He has appeared on numerous television shows, including “Conan,” “@midnight,” “The Tonight Show,” “The Late, Late Show” and “Last Comic Standing.”
John was a Co-Producer on Fusion’s “Trump Vs. Bernie: Debate for America” and “Shout the Vote” television specials.
John has written on projects for Comedy Central and MTV, and co-written numerous videos for Funny or Die, including the IFC web series “Maron in Space.” In addition, John has been a creative consultant on national ad campaigns for Apple, NBC Sports, and Mitsubishi, including spots that aired during the Super Bowl.
John’s CD “Dressed for Recess,” was released in 2008 on RBC Records. His second, “Alexander Hamilton,” was released on AST Records in 2013. Both are heard on Sirius XM radio.
John is a national touring headliner across North America. He performs in numerous clubs including Gotham in New York and the Improv in Hollywood. He is also a regular performer on acclaimed independent shows like “Whiplash,” “Hot Tub,” and “Meltdown.”
John’s Podcast, “Don’t Ever Change” is on the Feral Audio network, and has featured Dan Harmon, Kumail Nanjiani, and T.J. Miller.
John was a guest at the HBO Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen, the Just For Laughs Festival in Chicago, The Just For Laughs Festival in Montreal, and Laugh Fest in Grand Rapids. John also appeared in the High Plains, Limestone, and Bridgetown Comedy Festivals.