- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front row of the balcony, and front two rows directly in front of the stage. General Admission is first come, first serve.
- Most of our tables seat 4 people, so purchasing 4 or more tickets is the only way to ensure a table to yourself.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, or any of our food items.
- 8:00 PM Show/7:00 PM Doors
COVID-19: We do not have any restrictions regarding vaccination status, however due to the governor’s mandate, masks are required for entry unless you are seated at your table with food and beverages. Since we are deemed a non-essential business, we are unfortunately unable to make accommodations for those with mask exemptions.
Jimmy has been Mixing his musical and comedic talents all of his life. After graduating from California Western School of Law, Jimmy decided to take a more humorous path.
While in Seattle, Jimmy won the honor of "Rookie Comedian of the Year" in the Seattle International Comedy Competition in 2005 and was advised by Ron Reid (The Producer of the competition) to move to Los Angeles. Although urged by his parents to become a lawyer, Jimmy decided to take a leap of faith and pursue his dreams of becoming a comic in LA.
After moving to Los Angeles, Jimmy has been performing all around the country and producing shows at The World Famous Comedy Store. He has performed regularly at the Improv, Laugh Factory and The Comedy Store. His break came when he performed three times on The Tonight Show.
His parents finally acknowledged that he was a real Comedian when they saw him perform on The Tonight Show and began supporting his decision to pursue a career in Entertainment. He has also appeared on the HBO Series "LUCK", The Carson Daly New Year's Special 2015 and most recently has released his One Hour comedy Special "Wok of Shame " out now on Amazon Prime Video!