- Seats only guaranteed until showtime. Ticket price is more expensive at the door (if any remain).
- Premium seating is in the front row of the balcony, and front two rows directly in front of the stage. General Admission is first come, first serve.
- Our tables seat 4 people, so purchasing 4 or more tickets is the only way to ensure a table to yourself.
- There are no refunds on any ticket purchases.
- 2-item minimum in showroom. This means each person must purchase 2 items off the menu. This can be an alcoholic, or non-alcoholic drink, or any of our food items.
- Saturday: 4:30 PM Show/3:30 PM Doors
- Sunday: 5:30 PM Show/4:30 PM Doors
- Sunday: 8:00 PM Show/7:15 PM Doors
- Saturday: $16-$24
- Sunday: $12-$18
COVID-19: We do not have any restrictions regarding vaccination status, however due to the governor’s mandate, masks are required for entry unless you are seated at your table with food and beverages. Since we are deemed a non-essential business, we are unfortunately unable to make accommodations for those with mask exemptions.
When it comes to comedy, Mike Cronin does it all: stand up, writing,
improv, film, and sketches. Even some of his characters do stand up. In
fact, recently he made it to the finals of the Funniest Person In
Cincinnati Contest as himself and also a character. In the stand up
world, he appeared in the first ever Limestone Comedy Festival. In the
sketch/improv world he was a cast member of the show Underbelly which
was named Cincinnati's Best Comedy Show of 2009 and spawned shows in New
York and LA. Mike's film work includes three award-winning 48 Hour
Film Festival projects and co-writing/directing /starring in a music
video for "The Hipster Song," which has over 800,000 views on YouTube.
No matter which way you see Mike Cronin, you will leave laughing.